Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco and the Municipal Executives Association – October 1, 2015 – June 30, 2017
ARTICLE IV: TRAINING, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND INCENTIVES
IV.A. Management Training
204. The Court shall establish a management training budget of $15,000 each fiscal year covered by this contract to provide for job related training of MEA represented positions in the court. The expenditure of this fund shall be solely within the discretion of the Court. However, the Court agrees to the establishment and maintenance of a Management Training Committee of three MEA members selected by MEA to work with management to establish
1) criteria for attending training programs,
2) procedures for the review of training requests and
3) the range of training options. Under these procedures, this Committee will recommend training to be approved under this section.
IV.B. Paid Status During Training
205. Represented employees shall be on paid status when attending approved educational programs scheduled during normal working hours. Covered employees will be provided with an “in lieu” day for approved training that occurs on a weekend or other scheduled day off.
IV.C. Reimbursement for Licenses, Certificates, and Professional Memberships
206. The Court shall reimburse members for the cost of required professional licenses, certificates, and memberships